* Candidates are admitted only at the beginning of the academic year.
* Admission is open for all eligible candidates irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
* Prospectus, which includes the application form can be obtained from the school counter by paying Rs. 800/- in cash.
* Application forms for seeking admission alongwith the Registration Fees of Rs 500/- should be submitted to the school on or before the last date given in the prospectus.
* The attached Health Record form duly filled and signed by Registered Medical Practitioner must be submitted with the application form.
* Admission procedure comprises of a screening test. Those who qualify the screening test are put through physical fitness test, medical test and personal interview.
* Screening test is conducted on a combined question paper having questions on languages, maths, science, reasoning ability and general knowledge at their respective levels. Only Std V student have a discretion to write the exam in English, Hindi or Marathi.
* Admission is open for boys in Std V each year. In Std V, there are two sections viz Grant and Non-Grant, having variable fee structure.
* Admission to the grant section of Std V is given to the first 50 candidates on the basis of combined merit list. The remaining candidates are admitted in non-grant section.
* For admission to Std V, candidate should have attained minimum nine (09) years of age on 01st Jul of the year.
* Admission to higher classes is given in non-grant section only and is restricted to number of vacancies and discretion of the school management.
* The selected candidate shall pay the fees as per schedule on or before the specified date failing which the seat shall be offered to the candidate on the waiting list.
* No fees/deposits shall be refunded in case the candidate does not join the school after securing admission.
* Candidates are permitted to join school only on full payment of fees and other charges in advance as per rules of the school.
* Every candidate must submit ten copies of recent passport size photograph at the time of admission.
* School leaving certificate from the previous school should be obtained ONLY after admission to this school has been confirmed on full payment of fees.
* Non-submission of school leaving certificate will render the admission invalid and fees paid shall be forfeited.
* Military and residential nature of Bhonsala Military School distinguishes it from other schools. Parents are therefore advised to prepare their child mentally to adjust to the new environment.
Entrance exam is held each year in March/April as per schedule attached separately. Candidates are admitted provisionally. In case full fees is not paid within stipulated time by any of the provisionally admitted candidates, the seat is forfeited and admission is offered to cadets on the waiting list. Admissions are strictly as per merit. Use of influence for admission will be treated as a disqualification. Following documents must be submitted along with the application:-
* Copy of the previous year mark list.
* Copy of progress report of the last terminal exam of the current year.
* Bonafide certificate.
* A sum of Rs 500/- in cash/DD in favour of Bhonsala Military School, Nagpur to be paid towards Registration and Entrance Exam fees.
* Cumulative record card of the previous school.
Note : Incomplete form without requisite attachments will be rejected.
Parents / Guardians of all newly admitted cadets from English /Marathi / Hindi medium Schools are to ensure that their son/ward is provided the required guidance/coaching so that the ward attains minimum standard of English before commencement of the school term.
On Own Request : Withdrawal of cadets is not permitted before completion of Std XII. In case parents still wish to withdraw their child for an reason, a written request must be submitted by registered post, at least one month in advance. However, FULL FEES for the current year will be payable. The withdrawal will be subject to Govt. Rules.
On Disciplinary Grounds : Being a military school, great stress is laid on discipline. School authorities reserve the right to expel / ask for withdrawal of a cadet in case of :-
* Cadet does not maintain school discipline and / or his influence is considered detrimental for other cadets.
* Cadet fails in the same class for two consecutive years.
* Cadet leaves the school premises without proper permission.
* Cadet is caught for examination malpractices.
* Cadet is unable to adjust to the routine of the school.
Note : Fees is not refunded in case of withdrawal / expulsion of a cadet on any of the above grounds.